Modasti ConsuLting, for your public transport STRATEGIES AND MORE
Cities that plan to invest in their public transport system often face strategic and financial challenges.
What kind of transport mode do we choose and what will the network look like? How do we fund and finance it? How do we cope with the risks and uncertainties of the choices we have to make?
What about the governance structure; do we have a well-functioning public transport authority? How do we ensure that passengers are satisfied? What about electric buses, autonomous metros and all the new innovations the future will undoubtedly bring us?
Do you recognise these questions, and are you looking for support in the decision-making process?
We assist Public Transport Authorities and Operators in this process. Our specialisations are:
- Public Transport Strategies;
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and Electric Buses;
- Finance and Governance of public transport systems;
- Integrated Risk Management for public transport systems.
A fresh innovative look at the public transport sector, that’s what we have. We are:
- ARJEN JAARSMA, a Public Transport Expert with more than 20 years of experience in public transport;
- PETRA VAN DEN BOORN, a Risk Management Expert with more than 25 years of experience in risk management, finance, auditing and governance.
We are Modasti Consulting, a boutique consulting firm specialised in public transport policy!