RECENT publications, newsletters, presentations and videos
Arjen and Petra are authors of various publications. Their most recent ones are listed below. .
- Mar 2019: Public transport in Dubai: the future is autonomous (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Oct 2018: Risk management in public transport operations (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Sep 2018: Heeft u trek in risico? / How is your risk appetite? (chapter by Petra in book Goede Raad voor Commissarissen)
- Feb 2018: The right governance model for urban public transport (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Apr 2017: Article Electric buses: the new normal? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Feb 2017: Article Investing in Africa, investing in Bus Rapid Transit (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Jan 2017: Article UITP’s global public transport summit, a new era? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
We also send out newsletters to our network on a regular base (please register at the right bottom corner of the website). The archive of newsletters is as follows.
- Newsletter 5 (Aug 2019): The largest electric bus fleet in Europe & more
- Newsletter 4 (May 2019): Public transport news from Europe and the MENA region & more
- Newsletter 3 (Sep 2018): Risk management in public transport, new projects & more
- Newsletter 2 (Apr 2018): Electric buses, governance of public transport systems & more
- Newsletter 1 (Dec 2017): Public transport strategies & more
We regularly give presentations for a (semi) public audience. The most recent ones are listed below.
- Jun 2019: Heeft u trek in risico? / How is your risk appetite? (presentation for DOVA, the Dutch partnership of Public Transport Authorities)
Last but not least, we have launched the Autonomous Public Transport Series that consists of YouTube videos addressing four categories of public transport: self-driving metros, self-driving trams, self-driving Bus Rapid Transit buses and self-driving minibuses. Relax, take some popcorn and enjoy the movie (and don’t forget to read the description below the video).
- Autonomous Public Transport Series, part 1 (Jan 2019): Dubai self-driving Metro
Follow Modasti Consulting on LinkedIn for regular updates (newsletters, publications, presentations and project news)!