Recent publications, newsletters, presentations and videos
Arjen and his ex-colleague Petra (who was associated with Modasti in 2019 and 2020) are authors of various publications. Their most recent ones are listed below. .
- Jun 2021: COVID-19, COP26 and the Future of Public Transport (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Apr 2021: A new operator for Dubai Metro (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Jun 2020: How urban public transport can benefit from COVID-19 (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- May 2020: COVID-19: How to achieve 10% additional revenue in public transport operations? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Nov 2019: How to implement electric Bus Rapid Transit (eBRT)? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Mar 2019: Public transport in Dubai: the future is autonomous (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Oct 2018: Risk management in public transport operations (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Feb 2018: The right governance model for urban public transport (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Apr 2017: Electric buses: the new normal? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
We also send out newsletters to our network on a regular base (please register at the right bottom corner of the website). The archive of newsletters is as follows.
- Newsletter 10 (May 2021): Public transport and the climate-neutral economy
- Newsletter 9 (Dec 2020): Digitalisation of Public Transport: The Key to Success
- Newsletter 8 (Oct 2020): Public Transport Sector Will Overcome The COVID-19 Crisis
- Newsletter 7 (Apr 2020): Will Public Transport Operators Survive the Corona Crisis?
- Newsletter 6 (Dec 2019): Public transport news from the MENA region, Europe and more
- Newsletter 5 (Aug 2019): The largest electric bus fleet in Europe & more
- Newsletter 4 (May 2019): Public transport news from Europe and the MENA region & more
- Newsletter 3 (Sep 2018): Risk management in public transport, new projects & more
- Newsletter 2 (Apr 2018): Electric buses, governance of public transport systems & more
- Newsletter 1 (Dec 2017): Public transport strategies & more
We regularly give presentations for a (semi) public audience. The most recent ones are listed below.
- Oct 2019: Integrated Risk Management in bus service tendering; what can it do for you? (presentation at International Bus Conference 2019, organised by UITP and Busworld)
- Jun 2019: Heeft u trek in risico? / How is your risk appetite? (presentation for DOVA, the Dutch partnership of Public Transport Authorities)
Last but not least, we have launched the Autonomous Public Transport Series that consists of YouTube videos addressing four categories of public transport: self-driving metros, self-driving trams, self-driving Bus Rapid Transit buses and self-driving minibuses. Relax, take some popcorn and enjoy the movie (and don’t forget to read the description below the video).
- Autonomous Public Transport Series, part 1 (Jan 2019): Dubai self-driving Metro
Follow Modasti Consulting on LinkedIn for regular updates (newsletters, publications, presentations and project news)!