Newsletters and LinkedIn articles
I distribute a newsletter regularly. For regular updates on newsletters, LinkedIn articles, and project news, follow Modasti Consulting on LinkedIn.
The archive of newsletters is as follows.
- Newsletter 13 (Dec 2021): Public Transport and the Climate Economy: The Key to Success
- Newsletter 12 (Oct 2021): What will the COP26 climate summit mean for public transport?
- Newsletter 11 (Aug 2021): Public transport news from the Netherlands and the MENA region & more
- Newsletter 10 (May 2021): Public transport and the climate-neutral economy
- Newsletter 9 (Dec 2020): Digitalisation of Public Transport: The Key to Success
- Newsletter 8 (Oct 2020): Public Transport Sector Will Overcome The COVID-19 Crisis
- Newsletter 7 (Apr 2020): Will Public Transport Operators Survive the Corona Crisis?
- Newsletter 6 (Dec 2019): Public transport news from the MENA region, Europe and more
- Newsletter 5 (Aug 2019): The largest electric bus fleet in Europe & more
- Newsletter 4 (May 2019): Public transport news from Europe and the MENA region & more
- Newsletter 3 (Sep 2018): Risk management in public transport, new projects & more
- Newsletter 2 (Apr 2018): Electric buses, governance of public transport systems & more
- Newsletter 1 (Dec 2017): Public transport strategies & more
I have also authored a number of LinkedIn articels (two of them with my ex-colleague Petra van den Boorn who was associated with Modasti Consulting in 2019 and 2020). The most recent ones are listed below.
- Jun 2021: COVID-19, COP26 and the Future of Public Transport (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Apr 2021: A new operator for Dubai Metro (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Jun 2020: How urban public transport can benefit from COVID-19 (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- May 2020: COVID-19: How to achieve 10% additional revenue in public transport operations? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Nov 2019: How to implement electric Bus Rapid Transit (eBRT)? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Mar 2019: Public transport in Dubai: the future is autonomous (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Oct 2018: Risk management in public transport operations (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Feb 2018: The right governance model for urban public transport (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Apr 2017: Electric buses: the new normal? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)