Newsletters and LinkedIn articles
I distribute a newsletter regularly. Sign up at the registration link found on the right side of the website. For regular updates on newsletters, LinkedIn articles, and project news, follow Modasti Consulting on LinkedIn.
The archive of newsletters is as follows.
- Newsletter 11 (Aug 2021): Public transport news from the Netherlands and the MENA region & more
- Newsletter 10 (May 2021): Public transport and the climate-neutral economy
- Newsletter 9 (Dec 2020): Digitalisation of Public Transport: The Key to Success
- Newsletter 8 (Oct 2020): Public Transport Sector Will Overcome The COVID-19 Crisis
- Newsletter 7 (Apr 2020): Will Public Transport Operators Survive the Corona Crisis?
- Newsletter 6 (Dec 2019): Public transport news from the MENA region, Europe and more
- Newsletter 5 (Aug 2019): The largest electric bus fleet in Europe & more
- Newsletter 4 (May 2019): Public transport news from Europe and the MENA region & more
- Newsletter 3 (Sep 2018): Risk management in public transport, new projects & more
- Newsletter 2 (Apr 2018): Electric buses, governance of public transport systems & more
- Newsletter 1 (Dec 2017): Public transport strategies & more
I have also authored a number of LinkedIn articels (two of them with my ex-colleague Petra van den Boorn who was associated with Modasti Consulting in 2019 and 2020). The most recent ones are listed below.
- Jun 2021: COVID-19, COP26 and the Future of Public Transport (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Apr 2021: A new operator for Dubai Metro (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Jun 2020: How urban public transport can benefit from COVID-19 (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- May 2020: COVID-19: How to achieve 10% additional revenue in public transport operations? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Nov 2019: How to implement electric Bus Rapid Transit (eBRT)? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Mar 2019: Public transport in Dubai: the future is autonomous (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Oct 2018: Risk management in public transport operations (LinkedIn article by Petra & Arjen)
- Feb 2018: The right governance model for urban public transport (LinkedIn article by Arjen)
- Apr 2017: Electric buses: the new normal? (LinkedIn article by Arjen)